I injured myself from a slip and fall on the job. Can I file a workers’ compensation claim against my employer?

Most work related injuries are handled through your state’s workers’ compensation system, and if you receive workers’ compensation benefits, you are usually precluded from suing your employer. However, if a third party – such as a bottled water company making a delivery – was responsible for the condition that caused you to slip, you may have a claim against that company. You should speak with a slip and fall attorney to discuss your rights, given the facts of your situation.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.